Gates Open Need-To-Knows
We’re excited for you to visit! Here are some things you need to know:
- Bring cash and a cooler! Some of the farms will have product available for purchase, and some of the activities offered are paid activities.
- NO pets. We love all animals, but kindly leave your furry friends at home.
- Wear appropriate footwear. The ground may be bumpy and uneven!
- Plan for the weather! Bring a coat and rubber boots! ‘Tis the season for mud and muck and you will find lots of both on the farm if it has been raining!
- Please respect signage and do not go where you are not allowed. These farms are working farms and the signs and boundaries are there for YOUR safety.
- NO SMOKING or VAPING.
- There will be smells, and bugs, and manure. You are visiting farms!
Washrooms will be available at all locations on the tour.
Notice of Photography
Photographers may be present at each of the host farms. When you attend this event you may be photographed. By participating in Gates Open you consent to be photographed and to the release, publication, exhibition or reproduction of any and all photos taken as part of the Gates Open events.
Funding provided by the Government of Ontario