Interact with us
Our Farm and Food Directory page lists all of our individual members and their contact information.
Subscribe to our E-Newsletter! One more way to stay in the loop on all things Farm Fresh (we don’t share emails with anybody!)
237 QUEEN STREET
PORT PERRY, ON L9L 1B9
The 2016 Durham Farm Fresh Brochures are ready! Pick one up at various locations across Durham Region, including:
- From each of our members
- Tourism Outlets
- Municipal Offices
- Our partners
…or download a copy of our 2016 Durham Farm Fresh Brochure!
Become a Member!
If you are interested in joining the growing list of farms/producers, farmers’ markets, local food retailers, restaurants, caterers and micro-processors selling and serving local food, download the appropriate member form below and send in along with your payment. Your farm or food business will receive the many benefits of membership listed below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Farm members are those who are engaged in the business of farming & selling food, produced within Durham Region. Farming is defined as raising crops or livestock for food products for human consumption.
Memberships run from March 1st to February 28th each year.
Become a Member
- 2016 Farm Membership Package (For Farms & Producers)
- 2016 Associate Membership Package (For Restaurants, Chefs etc)
- 2016 Farmers Market Membership Package (For Farmers’ Markets)
Benefits of Joining Durham Farm Fresh
- Inclusion on the website www.durhamfarmfresh.ca
- Posting of your own special event on our “Upcoming Events” section
- Promotion of members utilizing the following marketing tools developed based on feasibility:
- Listing on the Durham Farm Fresh Brochure Map
- A quantity of marketing materials for each farm/business
- Distribution of marketing material in locations throughout Durham Region
- Advertising on various area media outlets (i.e. Radio, print, television)
Further benefits include:
- News releases and media coverage
- Use of Social/Network Marketing to promote members and association. i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
- Community outreach/speaking events raising the awareness of local food
- Special Organized Events and Networking Opportunities (I.e. SavourDurham, Farmer/Chef networking)
- Networking with other producers, markets and restaurant members to actively advance the use of local food products
- Opportunity to participate in industry workshops and seminars on issues related to agriculture, food and marketing of your products
- Receive monthly newsletters with association updates, new initiatives and opportunities.
- Membership in Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance (OCTA).
- Partnership with the Durham Region and several Municipalities within
Volunteers are always needed and appreciated. If you are interested in volunteering a few hours of your time with Durham Farm Fresh, we have special events and other opportunities for community volunteers.